You’ve probably heard of Moodle – the world’s most popular learning platform, used by over 60% of the world’s universities, as well as countless schools and companies. It’s our mission to empower educators to improve our world and at Moodle HQ and we are always on the lookout for like-minded, passionate people to help us achieve this.
About this role
The MoodleCloud ecosystem runs about a third of the world’s registered Moodle sites (which is heaps!), and is central to the growth strategy for the organisation over the coming years. The MoodleCloud product is nearing our fifth year of rapid adoption (+500% annual growth) and is uniquely placed to grow in both diversity of offering and market reach, creating opportunities for you to learn and grow at every turn.
What your new job can look like…
- Be a voice of the customer that has direct input to the roadmap;
- Engage with customer challenges at every stage of the customer lifecycle;
- Work in a team that prioritises research and measurement over opinion and ego;
- It’s a fast feedback, high-scale product: Your successes are visible and measurable;
- Work on a product that directly generates revenue for an amazing open source project.