WordPress Project Manager
chloédigital provides tech support and strategic planning to influencers with WordPress blogs. An incredible opportunity has come up for a keen individual to join our fast-growing start-up.
The successful candidate will have strong organizational skills, enjoy working in a small team where everyone wears many hats, and experience helping clients reach their goals.
If you're enthusiastic about WordPress, site design, process, and enjoy being part of a small, close knit team keep reading!
- Maintain client development timeline
- Maintain weekly developer schedule
- Weekly reporting; status report, timesheet, client timeline
- Maintain Jira projects
- Client communication; follow-up, reminders, schedule meetings, notetaking
- Participate in post-launch Support process as needed
- Sell & upsell WordPress projects
- Create & send project proposals
- Assist in developing and maintaining Process documentation
- Provide support to developers and designers as needed
- Hire additional designers & developers when needed on projects
Qualifications [all required]
- Prior experience in a Wordpress Project Manager role is required.
- Experience with Wordpress
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience defining and documenting processes
- Experiencing selling
- Working with KPI's & Sales Targets
- Great written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Team oriented
- Flexible attitude, willing to pitch in where needed
Salary equavliant £30k - £40k (dependent on experience) with commission opportunites.
How to apply