Digital Marketing Associate
Addteq is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will assist Addteq's VP of Marketing in all facets of modern digital marketing. You will conceptualize, implement, and continually innovate enterprise digital marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will thrive at the intersection of creative strategy, campaign deployment, and analytical review. You will have proven expertise in executing campaigns targeted at driving new business as well as expanding the customer base in large enterprise companies. We are looking for an organized, flexible, solution-oriented, and out-of-the-box problem solver to come on board our growing team.
Location: Remote but prefer NY/PA area candidates
What You'll Do:
- Planning, development, and execution of digital campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy
- and design, webinars, social media, etc.
- Develop lead nurturing, lifecycle communication, and segmentation campaigns
- Lead website conversion, testing, and optimization initiatives
- Manage Marketing CRM system (optional)
- Monitor & engage social media channels to grow referral traffic
- Manage website updates and support with web incidents and projects
- Sharpen your technical skills in website management, 3rd-party tools, and publisher platforms
- Develop an ability to contribute towards and drive digital strategy for Addteq
- Create monthly/quarterly performance reports using publisher tools and Google Analytics
- Write ad copy, analyze query traffic, research keywords, rotate creative, and complete routine account maintenance
- Stay current with digital best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Monitor competitive digital execution and performance
- Manage priorities, multi-task, and deliver high-quality work
- Monitor and evaluate digital campaigns to keep them fresh and effective
- Working with other global department heads and staff to discuss plans and marketing strategies
- Staying current with emerging opportunities in the digital marketing world
What We Are Looking For:
- Minimum 3 years of B2B marketing experience.
- BA or equivalent with specialization in Marketing, Communications, PR, Journalism
- Certification in Digital Marketing and/or G-Suite will be highly valued.
- 1-2 years of overall experience in the Technology industry preferably IT.
- Hands-on experience managing entire Integrated Digital Marketing IT infrastructure/platform
- Extensive experience in tools like Hubspot, Hootsuite, Slack, Social platforms, G-Suite tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools a plus (Jira & Confluence)
- Must be very organized, able to balance multiple projects, and have excellent time management skills
- Must have extensive knowledge of a broad range of digital marketing technologies and methods to generate leads for products and services.
- Experience with search engine optimization, lead generation, and email marketing
- Strong customer engagement exposure to social media channels to generate leads for products & services.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO and analytics programs.
- Excellent creative content writing skills targeted towards an external audience.
- Able to work with colleagues at all levels to develop marketing goals and evaluate results
Who We Are:
Addteq is a company with high expertise in services focused around DevOps. The goal of DevOps is to change and improve the relationship between Development and Operations teams, by advocating better communication and collaboration between the two. Addteq looked at the market strategically and addressed some critical needs within the burgeoning ecosystem. The response has been 250% YOY growth and a successful launch of a suite of products that are quickly becoming ubiquitous in the Atlassian ecosystem.
Addteq is proud to be a Platinum Atlassian Solution, Government & Marketplace Partner. Our Atlassian marketplace products are being utilized by some of the largest companies and financial organizations in the United States, Japan, and Australia. We serve enterprise & public sector organizations by delivering the solutions our Fortune 500 client base has come to expect. We have offices located in NYC NY, Pune India, and Singapore, with our headquarters in Princeton NJ.
If you feel the same as we do about DevOps, please join us!Show moreShow less