, a leading software delivery service with a global customer base, is looking for an Account Manager to join our team.
The Customer Success team at Semaphore plays a pivotal role in our relationships with customers. Every day, developers from companies ranging from SMBs to the likes of Salesforce, Confluent, and Indeed rely on Semaphore to test and deliver their software. Our mission is to keep them happy by maximizing the value they receive from our solutions. That's where you step in.
We are looking for a relationship-focused and sales-driven peer who will be the face of Semaphore to our customers, as well as a customer advocate within the company. You will be responsible for engaging, growing, and retaining a part of Semaphore's customer base.
This is a full-time and remote position.
- Build relationships with key employees among customers through regular video calls.
- Develop a high-level understanding of product features and the subject matter of CI/CD.
- Own retention and upsell by ensuring the customers continue to get the most value out of our product.
- Be the voice of the customer: get product feedback and relay it to relevant stakeholders within the company.
- Resolve problems and handle complaints on time.
- Collaborate with internal teams (product, marketing, and sales) to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
- 3+ years of proven experience in comparable customer relations or sales role, preferably in the SaaS industry.
- Track record of achieving and exceeding renewal, retention, and growth targets.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Being a natural "people person" who quickly establishes rapport and builds relationships, either in-person or online.
- Ability to understand concepts related to software development and cloud computing.
- Growth mindset, accompanied by self-motivated and a "can do" attitude.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Solid knowledge of CRM software such as Salesforce.
Working at Semaphore
- The impact of working on a product that's competing on a global market.
- Join a small team of around 20 full-time people who love what they do.
- A healthy 40-hour work week, friendly and supportive work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Company retreats.
- Space to learn continuously and choose the tools and equipment for your job
- Paid trips to conferences and books of your choice.
- Interact with developers that use Semaphore and talk about the latest and greatest way to develop and ship software.
- Paid membership at a fitness club of your choice
Semaphore is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.