Career Strategist / Coach and Resume Writer
US Applicants Only
ECP, a leader in career transition and candidate marketing, is growing and looking to add Career Strategists (CS) to our team. If you are self-motivated, have a background in career coaching, recruiting, human resources, or digital marketing, and would enjoy working remotely for a growing firm, then please apply.
Our Career Strategists are the frontline representatives of ECP to our Senior to C-level professional clients. Each is trained to be a job search strategist and personal brand marketer. Our team develops effective resumes, letters, and online content for each client. They work in partnership with each client to establish their ideal professional positioning and go-to-market strategy and overcome professional liabilities.
Leveraging our company's global research resources, the latest in job aggregation tools and optimized content distribution and marketing methods, the CS guides each client through the recruitment, application, interview, and negotiation process and helps every job seeker save time in reaching their transition goal.
Career Strategists work from home on our Salesforce Lightning Platform, with access to the latest in global data and ATS optimization and marketing engagement tools.
Those who meet the following criteria are ideal candidates.
· 8-10 years of business experience, preferably in human resources, career coaching, direct customer support, recruiting or digital marketing
· Self-motivation - as this is a work-from-home position
· A goal-oriented professional with strong written and verbal communications skills
· Strong customer service/partnership skills
· Ability to adjust campaign action plans, taking new information into account and driving results along the way
· Knowledge of principles and processes for providing client services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and generating consistent customer satisfaction.
· Strong technical aptitude
· Capable of managing multiple simultaneous campaigns
· Knowledge of Salesforce, G-Suite, MS Office 365 and Linkedin
· Bachelor's Degree or higher is preferred
· Willingness to learn
· Strategic and tactical thinking
· Fast adaptor to change
· Drive to be rewarded by client success