Recruiter-3 (Remote Work)
06+ months (With Extension/ Conversion to FT)Location: Base location in Plano, TX however candidate can work 100% remotely from any location in US
- Full Cycle Recruiting, responsible for actively recruiting against strategic mid to senior-level requisitions with 5G, Network Engineering, RF Engineering, and Telecom space.
- Telephone interview and evaluate candidates utilizing consistent templates and processes, leveraging behavior-based interview and assessment techniques
- Present pre-screened candidates to management utilizing the consistent process
- Escalate sourcing challenges to your manager as appropriate. Offer sourcing suggestions to team members and be proactive about communicating new sourcing strategies that are successful.
- Demonstrates best practices troubleshoot with team members
- Demonstrates diversity awareness and utilizing sourcing techniques that reach a diverse population. Actively champion diversity recruitment strategies
- Research and build knowledge of the competitive landscape in order to anticipate and overcome potential obstacles
- Consult with HM, HRBP, and other key stakeholders to create a competitive offer utilizing tools, benefits and compensation. Utilize functional knowledge and knowledge of applicant motivations to better position organization when negotiating competitive offers with applicants
- Move candidates through recruitment steps and statuses
- Resolve routine concerns and/or escalates to the appropriate areas for more complex recruitment concerns. Use interaction to positively impact the candidate/applicant attitude
- Maintain market/business intelligence regarding function and business unit alignment, work with Hiring Managers to build an overall understanding of position requirements, department goals, and organization business plan
- Assist Hiring Manager in evaluating candidates, offer negotiation, and overall process troubleshooting-including review and consultation of internal salary reference points, market compensation tables, and market intelligence in order to recommend offer package components
- Influence stakeholders to drive for the best solution while leveraging Recruitment knowledge
- Develop action plans for aging requisitions and keep management informed of progress against action plans in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Function Leaders, HR business partners, & other Support teams to achieve needed team alignment and shared vision of success
- BA/BS with 5-10+ years of relevant Recruiting experience with at least 1-2 years in Corporate Environment
- Experience managing a requisition load of 20+ that consists of Manager, Sr. Manager, and Director level roles.
- Experience recruiting within the Telecommunications and Wireless industries
- Highly proficient at finding hard to find talent through LinkedIn and attracting Passive talent.
- Advanced experience with Excel (Pivot tables) and MS Outlook
- Previous experience utilizing WorkDay as ATS is desired.
- Experience with sourcing and recruiting tools inclusive of ATS, CRM, Attraction, Referrals, etc.
- Advanced problem-solving skills to address the complexity and an in-depth understanding of the Talent Acquisition function
- Proven track record of influencing and navigating organizational boundaries and building strong partnerships with all levels of stakeholders to produce results