Marketing and Social Media Manager
Position: Social Media Manager
Qualified candidates will be responsible for posting daily, creative social media content, analyzing results, local outreach to area businesses and events coordinating on premise social content.
Assist marketing and operations departments in planning, developing, and implementing successful programs by managing marketing communications, social media, partner programs and event activations, as well as internal initiatives.
- Create original and engaging social media content that aligns with client’s standards. This includes capturing and sourcing images, engaging copywriting, incorporating UGC content, etc.
- Develop social media calendars currently for Facebook and Instagram (potential to grow) for content review and approval prior to posting
- Research relevant events (eg. local events, sporting events, holidays, etc) to incorporate into social media content calendars and potentially on-site event activations
- Monitor social media platforms, which includes but not limited to replying to inbound requests, questions and comments, strategically follow and engage social media platforms of local businesses and relevant influencers
- Develop social media insights and local outreach findings to discuss with the Innocom team and Ownership
- Knowledge and experience with advertising on Facebook and Instagram platforms
- Visit clients weekly to ensure they are satisfied with marketing efforts and initiative engaging content.
Local Outreach/Group Sales:
- Manage and execute local partnerships/promotions, in conjunction with the brand
- Coordination with on-site managers to ensure proper marketing event execution
- Potential to assist with events when needed outside of established work hours
Required Experience and Skills:
- 2-4 years of social media and/or marketing experience
- Proven experience with digital and social media platforms
- Graphic design experience (e.g. Photoshop)
- Strong experience capturing and editing content for social media, both photos and videos, ability to create animated GIFs, etc. Ability to photograph food is a plus.
- Self-starter who is enthusiastic to learn and be collaborative with a team
- Strong communication skills and ability to follow through to execution
- Independent thinking and extremely self-motivated
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work nights and weekends when necessary
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative