Technical Support Engineer - German and English
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We’re constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, hit apply or drop us a line, we’d love to talk to you!
Our client base is growing steadily and we’re looking for a competent Support Engineer with exceptional communication and technical skills who can provide enterprise level technical support to our customers via our live chat support system.
Support at Kinsta is not an afterthought; it is part of the Kinsta DNA and culture to provide world-class support to our customers.
As a Kinsta Support Engineer you will:
- Take ownership of issues reported by customers and see problems through to resolution.
- Research, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Crave knowledge and continue to hone and improve your own technical and non-technical skills.
This role’s shift need is Monday to Friday, 6am-2pm UTC (our team uses UTC for scheduling).