Content Development Specialist (Remote)
As a valued member of the Marketing & Corporate Communications team, this role will lead editorial and content-development efforts to advance EVERSANA’s market position as a leader in commercial services to the life sciences industry. In partnership with subject market experts (SMEs) around the world, this position will lead the creation of key messaging, position statements, industry articles, case studies and award submissions.
- Produce and publish new content to support the EVERSANA’s marketing programs. Write, edit and proofread, formulating content strategies and managing timelines.
- Identify existing and new messages/content needed to support marketing campaigns/tactics and assess its impact to improve campaign/communication effectiveness.
- Maintain key message consistency while showcasing EVERSANA’s competitive differentiation to all target audiences.
- Collaborate with leaders and SMEs through interviews to produce original POVs or other white papers.
- Edit content that was composed by the SMEs to assure consistency with the EVERSANA brand.
- Identify, propose and produce multimedia content such as infographics, videos, etc. to supplement and support the goals – for example a video might be needed for an award submission.
- Collaborate with Marketing colleagues and others for the placement and dissemination of information.
- Work on projects like thought leadership, award submission, website copy editing.
- Maintain relationship with media and stay abreast with key media editorial calendars. Identify new opportunities for content, align with marketing plan and create those pieces as needed or collaborate with SMEs to do so.
- Must stay abreast of changes in our services/products and informed about changes in the industry and pharmaceutical environment.
- Adhere to brand standards and operate within timeline and budget guidelines.
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. Qualifications: MINIMUM qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, education, knowledge, skill and/or abilities required.
- Exceptional interview and copywriting skills with the ability to distill complex content into compelling narratives,
- Ability to build relationships with key internal customers, including executive leadership.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, matrixed environment managing multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of Associated Press copywriting standards with agility to meet corporate branding standards that evolve over time.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Marketing, communication or related degree required 4+ years of marketing experience required
- Travel required approximately 5% of the time
- Ability to cultivate and maintain relationships with key external media outlets.
- Multimedia content development experience, and other creative messaging venues, including video production
- Marketing experience within a service industry is essential; health and/or pharma experience is preferred
- Knowledge of O365, SharePoint intranet platforms, marketing automation, social media networks