Remote Inbound Customer Service Representative
Remote Training! Excellent Work from Home Opportunity!
Training Begins Monday, November 9, 2020
This is a part-time position - 20-25 hours/week
DO YOU HAVE . . .
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day!
THE PRIMARY DUTIES OF OUR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES ARE TO:
- Receive and process calls from members needing emergency road service and other membership services in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Provide high quality member service and determine appropriate level of service and accurately record all information via computer.
- Transfer information to dispatchers for completion as needed.
- Promote new and renewed membership sales through the Call Center, while cross-selling AAA Basic, Plus, RV, Premier and Associate memberships.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year of prior customer service experience.
- Working knowledge of personal computer, internet and competent keyboarding skills to accurately and effectively complete daily work assignments.
- Strong communication, decision-making and telephone etiquette skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills and ability to work within a team environment.
- Ability to complete 3-week on-the-job remote training which covers department operations, procedures, customer service standards and preparation for handling a variety of situations encountered in day-to-day work, role-playing, test calls and routing of calls.
TO THE QUALIFIED CANDIDATE WE OFFER:
- Benefits to include Dental and Vision, Wellness program and 401(k).
- Complimentary AAA Membership
- Discounted RTD Passes