Senior Product Manager
Headquarters: Washington, D.C.
Product Managers at Oddball are visionaries, advocates, motivators, and some of the company’s most important decision-makers. To effectively serve in these roles, our product team exhibits strong domain knowledge, leadership, communication, intellectual aptitude, strategic visioning, and analytical decision-making skills. Each of these are critical to ultimately lead their teams in designing, developing, and shipping great products.
We are looking for an experienced, data-driven, delivery-focused Product Manager to help lead our engineering efforts as we grow and deliver for our clients.
What you'll be doing
The ideal candidate will be working collaboratively with management, engineering, and operations teams to oversee the design, creation, and seamless delivery of various products for our federal clients. This delivery-focused Product role will focus primarily on ensuring their products solve the client’s big problems.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- 4+ years full product lifecycle experience working with quickly growing, technically focused companies.
- Experience leading and managing cross-functional agile teams that deliver user-facing products.
- Understanding of multiple disciplines such as Product Management, Engineering, Design, Sales, etc.
- A proven ability to solve problems and drive solutions with development teams through data analysis, market requirements, product specifications, and federal requirements.
- An eye for quality, organization, and clear communication with teams and clients.
- Federal work experience is preferred.