Remote Digital Marketing/Social Media Management
Booming Digital Marketing Firm seeking a passionate Digital Marketer/Social Media Management!
At Adapting Social we believe in the harmony between satisfied clients and a motivated, fulfilled team. Together this creates massive success for everyone involved. We have proudly defeated the idea that the workplace is a dreadful place to be, and instead, have created a culture where you cannot wait to fuel your passion while saving small businesses around the world.
We take pride in hiring the best talent to fulfill our creative ecosystem. We #RespectTheHustle by having an amazing time together while working hard toward the common goal of ensuring success for clients. We are currently seeking a motivated, HIGH-ENERGY individual who shares this common drive to join our A-TEAM!
You’re an ultimate team player who will create value in any situation. You understand brand voice and have a passion for storytelling on every platform. You can recognize trends, and use data to make recommendations and optimize your content. You’re highly observant, creative and innovative because you love it! You can execute quickly and manage your time well!
In this position, you are going to be managing up to 8 accounts. Key responsibilities include managing client relationships, strategies and deliverables to assure Adapting Social is providing the highest level of service to our accounts. Building and managing relationships with clients are essential for success and critical to the ongoing success of our growing agency.
The Digital Marketer will report to the CMO. This is a client-facing role responsible for coordinating all aspects of client interaction, overseeing the digital strategy, and seeking out opportunities to provide additional value through enhanced services.
- Account Management:
- Serving as the main point of contact for our clients
- Working directly in our CRM updating all client information to ensure it’s accuracy
- Representing the client; echoing client goals and business objectives in all deliverables and communication
- Facilitating the on-boarding of new accounts
- Establishing productive workflows between clients and our web and graphics department
- Organizing internal and external meetings, including agendas, defining objectives/goals of the discussion and follow-up action
- Managing client expectations with respect to the scope of work and campaign status
- Final quality control and assurance for all client-facing deliverables before delivery
- Creating and maintaining detailed project plans and list of deliverables
- Keeping track of client marketing initiatives and industry trends
- Communicating account successes and issues/challenges in a timely manner both internally and externally
- Seeking out opportunities to bring additional value to clients through the expansion of service offerings
- Strong collaboration, leadership, and communication skills to work on a close-knit team, and the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strong attention to detail
2. Digital Marketing:
- Measure campaign performance and ROI, leveraging analysis to identify optimization opportunities including design, content, copy, channel, and call-to-action
- Ensuring that we have everything we need to develop successful strategies
- Analyze campaign performance data and identify actionable insights to improve scale and efficiency
- Manage SEO efforts, working cross-functionally to develop a content strategy and translate business goals into an SEO strategy
- Create and manage paid marketing campaigns including search, social, display, retargeting, and native to optimize spend within and across channels
- Strong analytic skills including the ability to synthesize data and provide insights and strategic actions
- Experience with creating and running digital campaigns with specific goals (paid social, drip campaigns, landing page A/B tests) and reporting results and learning
- Must be creative and able to write in a variety of voices and styles to appeal to diverse audiences
- Create and manage email campaigns through MailChimp
- Write on-brand email copy and create visually engaging and functional email templates
- Create email marketing concepts with respect to the client's guidelines
- Manage email campaigns by fulfilling marketing initiatives and objectives
- Maintain and track: email templates, opens, click-through, hard/soft bounces, and other analytic data
- Create and implement a consumer behavior report depending on the client's industry
- Reputation management (Google My Business, Yelp, Yext, Social Media)
3. Social Media:
- Design, develop and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Create, edit, publish and share original, engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Implement a social media approach to strategically build your clients’ follower base organically
- Engage with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout)
- Analyze social profile analytics to better target specific audiences and boost engagement with organic posts
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications – as trends and technologies are always changing.
4. Web Edits:
- Update website content as provided by the client
- Change or swap out imagery
- Upload and SEO blog content
- A comprehensive understanding of digital marketing with 3-5 years experience in social media mgmt/digital marketing with proven track record
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients in a highly professional manner in person, on the phone, and in writing
- Ability to coordinate with multiple clients and manage complex projects in a deadline-focused environment
- Strong leadership skills, attention to detail and willingness to work outside the role as needed
- Account management/project management experience; agency or digital marketing experience preferred
Analytical skills. You must be able to look at their work from the point of view of their consumers and examine how it will be perceived by the consumer to ensure they convey the client’s desired message.
Artistic ability. You must be able to create designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to clients and consumers.
Communication skills. You must communicate with clients, customers, and other designers to ensure that their efforts accurately reflect the desired message and effectively express information.
Computer skills. You must be ready to adapt to any technology to help in their everyday work.
Creativity. You must be able to think of new approaches to communicating ideas to consumers. They develop unique designs, strategies, and innovations that convey a recognizable meaning on behalf of their clients.
Time-management skills. You'll often work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline.
$20 Gym Membership reimbursement after 90-days of hire
Health insurance after 90-days of hire
Gladiator of the Year opportunity ($5,000 Vacation for you and your family/friends)
Monthly happy hours
401k plan after 1 year
After 5-years: $10,000 cash out or $15,000 savings investment
All team members 5 PTO Days at time of hire