Marketing & Data-Focused Article Ideator
Headquarters: Las Vegas, NV
At our core, we are a data analytics company with a sophisticated ability to truly understand our users and what content they want now and in the future. By using real time date stored in a non-aggregated format, as well as publicly accessible data from the web and social media platforms, we are able to provide deeper data driven insights. Our real time data analytics gives our team the best tools to work with, including data-driven analysis of what is trending, what is performing best and where audiences are spending their time. This allows us to empower freelance writers to create premium content, all delivered by data-driven technology.
Surge is looking for an experienced marketer with a strong background in data to join our team as an Idea Creator with a focus in conversion rate optimization.
What You'll Do:
- Generate article ideas based on data analytics.
- Provide outlines for future articles, as well as sourcing the headline, meta-descriptions, feature image, images, comments, quotes and more for writers.
- Use the data within the CMS to make data-based decisions about which trending topics are most successful.
- Run A/B and other testing and experiments based on data.
- Track individual celebrities for trends and patterns that work or do not work well when translated into content while documenting within the CMS.
- Keep a record of all steps of the process.
- Be an essential part of our 100% remote workforce.
- Strong background in marketing and data analytics.
- Adaptability: our company is constantly growing and changing.
- A love for experimentation and trying new things.
- Bold thinking and new ideas.
- Strong research skills.
- The ability to always clearly back up your ideas with research and data.
- Extreme comfort with problem solving and using data to validate decisions.
- Proactive and independent worker ready to introduce new methods and ideas.
- Team player.
- A background in psychology is preferred but not necessary.