Part-Time Marketing and Social Media Assistant (5 hrs/week)
Part-Time Social Media Assistant
Educator’s Ally, a New York based independent school placement agency, seeks a Part-Time Social Media Assistant to support the EA Team’s marketing and communications efforts around five hours a week.
Note: This is a virtual position that can be done from anywhere in the US, and we are open to flexible hours.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, creative individual with a passion for connecting with online audiences. This position has the responsibility of building and engaging our community on a weekly basis with the ultimate goal of growing EA’s reach. An essential component is communicating EA’s brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract school educators and administrators to connect with us.
This position is responsible for assisting the marketing team with creating deliberate and intentional social media strategies that deliver results through organic and paid advertising. The strategy will grow brand awareness and build off our expanding online presence.
The ideal candidate will offer:
- Demonstrated experience and passion for engaging audiences via all social media channels (i.e., Instagram, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, Reddit, TikTok)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to write concise copy and longer-form blog posts
- Experience with (or interest in learning more about) marketing campaign data analysis platforms such as Google Analytics
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously as well as maintain a flexible work schedule
- Ability to create relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific and timely marketing campaigns based on seasonal events
- Background in website management
- Research minded, creative problem solver with a proactive work ethic
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Parental leave
- On call
This is a virtual position that can be done from anywhere in the US, and we are open to flexible hours.
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Fully Remote
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible