Customer Success - Onboarding Specialist
Headquarters: Salt Lake City, UT
What do we do? helps independent pet retailers & groomers become the top choice in their local market. We offer much more than just a website, we offer the complete digital foundation that the pet professional needs to be successful. Our platform gives pet business owners the industry specific tools that they use to manage their website and digital operations.
Who are we looking for? If you are a recent college grad or a proven professional that wants to get their start in customer success, there is no better position than a Customer Success Representative (CSR) with NextPaw to jump start your career.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person to join our team in order to help us on-board, support, and retain the business owners that we work with. In short, your job will be to ensure the success of clients using our product and make sure that they are thrilled along every step of the way. You’ll do this in a fun, and fast paced environment where company culture matters.
Salary: $55,000 - 65,000 OTE
Responsibilities & Skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset that is constantly seeking creative improvements and new areas of growth
- Effectively communicate the benefits of NextPaw to customers via phone, email and live web demos.
- Maintain consistent follow up with customers
- Maintain accurate and timely records of activity through our CRM and customer communication channels
- Represent NextPaw as the gold standard with exceptional customer service, accuracy and enthusiasm
- Be an expert in the pet industry and stay current on trends and changes, in particular its related to technology and digital marketing
- High degree of energy -- you love to hustle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent ability to conduct meetings remotely via phone, email, and web demos
- Ability to stay organized and multitask when faced with numerous projects that require immediate attention
- Patience and clarity when speaking to customers who aren't tech savvy
- Interest in helping business owners better use technology
- Interest in being part of a team and working in a collaborative culture
Why work at NextPaw?
- We’re on a mission to help local businesses, l
- We value transparency and personal career growth
- 100% remote, work from anywhere in the Continental USA or Canada
- Click "Apply for this position"
- Email us a quick overview about yourself and why you want the job
- Use the subject "Your First and Last Name - CS Position"
- Attach your resume or include your Linkedin profile URL
- Offer 3 dates and times that work for a first interview (approximately 15 minutes)