Graphic Designer - Milwaukee or Remote
The role of Graphic Designer is embedded within H-D Creative Studio: a multidisciplinary group of illustrators, designers, photographers, editors, producers, motion graphics artists, and makers. We support, integrate, and collaborate with our peers in Retail, General Merchandise (apparel), and Parts & Accessories. We shape and steer the brand by providing the overarching creative vision for all marketing efforts. This role is responsible for supporting the Art Dept’s work in concepting and designing layouts, graphics, print advertisements, digital campaigns (including email newsletters, web ads/banners and social media assets) in close partnership with the Creative Director, Art Director(s) and Sr. Graphic Designer(s). This includes development of original content for The Enthusiast magazine, advertising and product launch campaigns, and other online marketing initiatives. You’ll be in the mix with pretty much everything.
· Design assets that support print, digital, and experiential marketing initiatives
· Concept & present visual directions to the team
· Prepare final design files to hand over to production team
· Maintain organized archive of all artwork files
· Contribute to our publication, The Enthusiast: the longest-running motorcycle magazine in history
· Assist with graphics for video and motion graphics projects
· Embrace challenges in a collaborative, positive manner
· Degree in Graphic Design, Advertising, Marketing or relevant field preferred, not required
· Minimum 3 years related experience
· Profound interest in motorsports preferred, and how it relates to music, film, sport, art, entertainment
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud + all relevant, modern workplace programs
· Collaborative problem-solver who can take direction well
· Strong communication skills. Not afraid to have difficult discussions in constructive ways
· Multi-tasker that thrives in a collaborative environment
We’re making moves at Harley-Davidson. We’re pushing this company to very new places. We have the privilege of working for one of the greatest brands in history, and we want to have fun while we do it. This brand was made legendary by people having a great time being creative, riding motorbikes and living to tell the tale.
Interested candidates should submit a portfolio as well as a resume when applying to the position.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We welcome everybody to join our family and be united no matter who you are or where you come from. Learn more about Harley-Davidson.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.