Social Media Manager and Content Creator
The Julianne Bond Team is in search of a Social Media Manager who will be responsible for advancing the customer experience of our real estate team through online and traditional marketing.
Put your creative side to work for us!
You’ll be responsible for the following:
- Promote company visibility and social content expression through the generation and optimization of company pages.
- Develop and manage social media marketing campaigns and daily activities.
- Clearly identify target markets, monitor social media trends, and conduct extensive research to develop relevant content.
- Proven expertise and in-depth knowledge of social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, SnapChat, etc.)
- SEO development and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant. Expertise in “search and social” principles and optimization.
- Monitoring all new prospects and then incorporate them into marketing campaigns to contribute to company growth
- Analyze performance of our social content and provide insight to the team on a weekly basis
- Familiar with both paid and organic social strategies
- Understanding of tone and marketing messaging as it relates to customer acquisition and brand guidelines
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Technology savvy
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite; Canva, LucidPress, Google Analytics a plus
- Organized and ambitious, with a strong dedication to accuracy and follow-through
- Solution-oriented problem solver who enjoys a good challenge
- Have a creative, fresh approach for social media posts and responds in a timely manner to all followers
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in the Real Estate (a huge plus), Hospitality and/or Direct Sales industry
Julianne Bond is the founder of The Julianne Bond Team at Triplemint and a sought-after residential real estate advisor in New York City’s competitive residential real estate market.
Julianne’s superior market knowledge, top negotiation skills, and strategic thinking ensures for her clients the most successful outcome – whether they are looking to buy the home of their dreams or maximize their returns. Julianne skillfully translates her clients’ individual needs and goals into reality by delivering superior service with insight, innovation, and integrity. Julianne advises clients at all price points and property types, providing best in class, highly-customized client service that continues well past the closing.
Julianne is a Master Certified Negotiation Expert (MCNE). MCNE is the premier and most comprehensive negotiation designation program in real estate. Julianne is also a New York Residential Specialist. NYRS is REBNY’s prestigious designation awarded to the city’s leading residential real estate agents who have met qualifying criteria and have successfully completed the prescribed courses in real estate law, macro-economics, commercial real estate, ethics, negotiation, marketing, and technology.
As a longtime downtown resident, Julianne is intimately familiar with the downtown market: from Greenwich Village to all points east, west and south. However, while Julianne is known for her superior market knowledge of Greenwich and West Village, this by no way limits her focus, as her expertise and success stories extend throughout all of Manhattan and Brooklyn.
With over three quarters of a billion dollars in sales of co-ops, condos, and townhouses, it is no small wonder that Julianne Bond has been ranked in the top 1% of all real estate agents nationwide. It is well known that “Her Word is Her Bond”.
A poet and painter, Julianne is also a recipient of Cable Ace and Peabody Awards for her work as a producer, writer, and performer on Comedy Central’s Emmy-Winning “Dr. Katz: Professional Therapist”. Her award-winning background in the arts, coupled with raising her three (now grown) children, has prepared her well for strategic outside-the-box problem-solving, essential to creating a positive and seamless experience and desired outcome for her clients.
*Please note this position is fully remote and part-time. New hire will be paid as a 1099 Independent Contractor.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Up to $25.00 per hour
Due to COVID-19 The Julianne Bond Team operations staff and agents will be remote until further notice.
- Fully Remote