Social Media Marketing - internship to full time position
Social Media Marketing Position (Remote)
With all that's going on with COVID-19, Digital Marketing jobs are EXPLODING! Companies are desperately looking for ways to better utilize the Internet to get leads, customers and stay in business. They need Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing Specialists.
However, we know it's hard to find a good Digital Marketing job if you don't have experience, but the question always remains, "How do you get experience if you can't get a job?" The Answer: Internships.
We’re looking to fill 6-8 social media marketing and digital marketing positions in the next 2-3 months and we’ve found that internships are the best way to find the right people. (60% of our employees were interns)
We are a well-established marketing firm seeking social media marketing interns to work remotely on marketing campaigns for small to medium-sized businesses. This position is unpaid, but offers exceptional resume-building and real-world learning opportunities....and can lead to full time employment with us.
In this digital marketing and social media marketing internship, here's just a sampling of what you will do:
- Learn the real in’s and out’s of the digital marketing and advertising industry
- Discover how to use social media the right way and make yourself invaluable to employers.
- Learn the difference between social media management and social media marketing. (knowing this critical difference can virtually guarantee you'll get a job anywhere)
- Create direct response campaigns to attract prospects from sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and others --- AND convert them into customers
- Utilize social media apps and tools like: BuzzSumo, Buffer, CrowdBooster, SocialBee, Hootsuite, Linktree, SocialOomph, and others to build, track and engage with a community of fans/followers
- PROPERLY create, coordinate and track digital marketing and advertising campaigns using optimization and analytics tools like SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google tag manager, Facebook Pixel, and dozens of others
- Setup REAL paid advertising campaigns on Facebook, Google Adwords and other paid ad networks
- Collaborate and coordinate with other employees and service providers to ensure work continuity.
We provide extensive up-to-date training and digital marketing certifications to build your resume value as needed.
You will work remotely and be trained via pre-recorded videos and Zoom training sessions.
You will get the real-world experience and learn EXACTLY what you need to know to become HIGHLY PROFICIENT in digital marketing and social media marketing.
Requirements for Social Media Manager position:
- A reliable computer and internet access
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- General knowledge of most popular social media sites (Facebook, IG, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc)
This is a great position if you're a social media marketing enthusiast or looking for a job in social media marketing and digital marketing.
IMPORTANT: Please DO NOT call us to inquire about the position. After you apply you will be sent very specific instructions on next steps
Job Type: Internship
Since 2015, we've been 100% remote, so the 'shut down' has not impacted how we operate. In fact, we're getting more business than ever.
- Fully Remote
- College Credit