Senior Customer Success Manager
At Reflektive, we are evolving talent management for the World’s Best Places to Work. We care deeply about the success of our customers and strive to help them achieve their goals in inspiring and engaging their teams and workforces.
Reflektive is seeking a Senior Customer Success Manager to manage a wide range of Reflektive customers, and to drive adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across the portfolio. This position will manage a portfolio of named customer accounts, in addition to supporting a shared portfolio of SMB customers. This position will provide consultative best-practice guidance to help customers rethink people management at their companies and to help launch innovative strategies that optimize employee success. Candidates should have a passion for building strong customer relationships and achieving measurable customer outcomes through the use of innovative software and the adoption of industry and function best practices.
What you’ll do
- Partner with a portfolio of Reflektive’s corporate customers to understand their performance management strategy and program goals and identify the tactics, strategies, and best practices needed to achieve them
- Partner with a team of Customer Success Managers to support a shared portfolio of Reflektive’s SMB customers to understand their performance management strategy and program goals and identify the tactics, strategies, and best practices needed to achieve them.
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of Reflektive products, professional services, and human capital management (HCM) best practices.
- Build strong relationships with customers, across levels and functions with particular focus on C Level and VP level
- Be the trusted partner for the customer on adoption and change-management program outcomes and product functionality that best fits their needs
- Collaborate with internal account teams and customer support to forecast renewals and identify and manage any risks associated with renewal
- Manage portfolio to target retention of 85% or greater
- Identify growth and expansion opportunities
- Work collaboratively across teams at Reflektive to represent customer needs and engage a team-accountability approach to deliver for the customer
What you have
- 6+ years of experience in Customer Success, Management Consulting, Professional Services or another client-facing role, with experience supporting unnamed accounts
- Demonstrated ability to engage with C-Level and VP level customers to make strategic recommendations on best use of software associated processes
- Ability to drive value and adoption of solutions and associated ROI
- Experience working with cross-functionally throughout the customer lifecycle with teams to be the voice of the customer (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Passion for building relationships with customers and partners in a wide variety of industries
- Ability to find and explore cross-industry trends in customer experience and product adoption to drive recommendations and advance customer relationships
- Interest in the opportunities at a growing (Series C) startup. Experience working within existing processes while also proactively building new and more efficient ways to deliver on our company/team goals
- Knowledge of SaaS products and the SaaS industry
- Familiarity with and/or Gainsight
- Demonstrated ability to manage risk across portfolio and in individual customer situations
- Proactive and decisive in determining customer strategy and action plans
- Superior communication skills. Internal and external written/oral communication are critical in this role
- Orientation toward analytics and process improvement opportunities
- Comfort in ambiguity and an ability to frequently switch gears with ease
- Patience, empathy and a sense of humor
- Domain knowledge in HCM and HR Performance Management practices, and familiarity with enabling technologies (e.g., HCM/HRIS) and experience working in Human Resources as a practitioner or technology partner
- Experience working with Reflektive’s products
- A desire to incorporate feedback and personally grow as a team member, leader, and a professional
- Early and midstage start-up experience
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Airbnb, Comcast, Dropbox, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.