Social Media Marketing Intern
The Social Media Manager will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising. Administration includes but is not limited to:
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management (including website)
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Reputation management
The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as she/he engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of:
- Turning fans into customers.
- Turning customers into advocates.Community participation.
Community leadership and participation (both online and offline) are integral to a Social Media Manager’s success. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers.
Content management duties include:
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content. (Hootsuite)
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing)
- Manage or oversee all social advertising campaigns.
Specific titles and/or duties for this position may also include:
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Content Marketing Manager
- Customer Experience Manager
- Community Manager
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract, Commission
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Parental leave
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- On call
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Fully Remote