Social Media, Culture & Marketing Intern
At Globelet, we ignite opportunity by ending single-use plastic. We take on big problems to help stadiums, festivals, cafes, and more get rid of their single-use plastic around the world.
Originally from New Zealand where we made 90% of large-scale events 100% single-use plastic-free. Our mission is to do the same across the globe.
We have offices in New Zealand, Australia, and San Francisco. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where all packaging is reusable. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
**What You'll Do: **
Globelet is in search of a Marketing Intern who is looking for a dynamic role that could turn into full time.
**Role will **
- Developing Marketing Strategy
- Formalise Globelet's Culture and Values
- Oversee brand guidelines
- Managing Social Media
- Managing Blog
- Managing Monthly Mailer
- Managing Content
- Market and Consumer Research
This role is to support our VP of sales and product in managing our content and online marketing
San Francisco, CA, or remote
**REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS **
- Marketing Experience or Understanding
- Marketing & Communications Student/Grad
- Located in San Francisco or Remote
Job Type: Internship
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- San Francisco Bay Area, CA (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- College Credit
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity