Remote- Marketing Analyst
Working Planet’s growth plans call for year-round hiring for this full-time position, so we are always considering the next right person to join our team. We have 2 Co-founders and 20 Overachievers. Be the 23rd!
Our mantra since going remote on March 13th, was to not just get through this time, but to be great at it. And we have risen to that challenge! So much so that we have announced that we are now a permanent full-time remote company. We also offer all staff a monthly stipend to help defray costs associated with working from home in months where we meet baseline goals. August marked the month Working Planet officially became a nationwide employer!
Working Planet hires, employs, trains, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to becoming a more diverse company with individuals from different backgrounds.
In this role, you have real influence on daily discussions, decisions, and actions. You will be using your intelligence and puzzle-solving skills to manipulate and analyze data and to take action on what you learn. Your positive contribution to individual client campaigns will be seen during our weekly “Huddle” where we practice Open Book Management. Working Planet has big company and client growth goals for the near- and long-term future. Your talents will help reach those exciting milestones!
We're ideally looking for candidates with 1-2 years of marketing experience.
We hire smart people who are analytically-focused and bring their A-game daily to:
· Master the skills that are taught in our extensive Working Planet Academy training bootcamp
· Ensure client account optimization and growth through bid optimization, data mining, data analysis, keyword research, ad copy development, and more!
· Achieve our company goal of improving the profitability of all our clients
· Be a valuable member of the team by consistently voicing opinions and ideas
Why You Should Apply:
· Full remote work option
· Casual work environment--wear what you work best in!
· Interesting and challenging work
· Abundant amount of recognition and celebration of a job well done
· Quarterly charitable donations
· Biweekly Theme Days full of games
· Generous 401K company matching program
· Fun get-togethers and digital coffee dates with your colleagues!
· Consistent opportunities to state your opinion and have your ideas listened to
· Competitive benefits package including medical, dental and vision
· Access to company Kindles for personal and professional growth
· Some flexibility with your full-time work-day hours
· Standing desks if that’s your thing
Who We Are and What We Do:
Since 2003 we have been at the forefront of profit-driven search engine marketing and optimization. We have one primary purpose and that is to increase profitability for our clients. Working Planet believes that marketing shouldn’t be fuzzy, or intangible, or built on smoke and mirrors. We believe that the truth of the relationship between advertising and profit is in the data. It reveals the path to growth, removes risk, and fuels the success of our clients. We accomplish great things, not because we are good at throwing darts, but because we reveal the truth.
Something that really sets us apart is our people. We are a group of hard-working, dedicated folks who truly like to work and have some fun together. We have adventure sport lovers, amateur artists, movie buffs, guitarists, exercise enthusiasts, travelers, culinary experts, volleyball fanatics, book-clubbers, crocheters, emoji connoisseurs, and more! Be part of our team and add your own expertise to this list!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Microsoft Excel: 2 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)