.Net Fullstack Architect (Frontend/Backend/Cloud/Mobile)
As a Solutions Architect, you are always happy to be learning, choosing the right tool for the job but also becoming the foremost domain expert about the business and the technologies used.
*Remote work available, open to remote candidates.
Responsibilities and Duties
In this role, you will participate in the full life cycle of application development with duties including but not limited to:
- Assist the team with uncovering and understanding technical requirements and producing estimates and risk assessments for new projects.
- Become the domain expert for our business and gain a deep knowledge of their infrastructure and internal systems.
- Research technologies and assess their fit for the challenge at hand.
- Educate and train stakeholders about the benefits of our approach to software and solutions development.
- Assist the engineering team on product delivery by writing code and reviewing pull requests.
- Collaborate with the team to create a successful project hand-off plan
- Eager to learn new languages and cloud technologies.
- Strong experience designing and developing solutions using cloud technology
- Deep understanding on API strategies and best practices
- Solid hands-on experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure and Salesforce.
- Experience in implementing DevOps process.
- Experience in implementing secure engineering practices.
Qualifications and Skills
- 10+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Eager to learn new languages and technologies.
- Strong experience designing and delivering features on both server and client sides of the development stack.
- BS in Computer Science or similar academic background.
- Excellent skills in spoken and written English language.
An ideal candidate will have a demonstrable understanding and/or hands-on experience with most of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Technologies (.NET Framework, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core MVC)
- Other languages
- Styled Components
- AWS services (Serverless, EC2 and others)
- Office365 solutions
- Google docs
- No SQL
Mobile (nice-to-have experience but not required)