StafflinePro seeks an enthusiastic, ambitious, and hard working content writer to develop and oversee digital presence across social media channels, the website, and assist in email marketing as well. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, start up like environment, and will seek to jump in and get their hands dirty. This role will report to/ work with the Marketing Manager. The copywriter should be passionate about developing a brand voice, identifying target audience, and crafting engaging copy that drives engagement. Previous or current experience working with technology companies.
- Drafting and executing email marketing campaigns. This includes pre-header text, subject lines and the body of the email, with an ability to quickly pivot and A/B test based on results.
- Comfortable with high volume projects. This includes 1-2 blog posts per week (500-650 words each), 2-3 Instagram captions a day, 2 Facebook posts a day, 1 LinkedIn article per week (1,000-1500 words sourced), 4-5 tweets per day.
- Act as an expert in developing content for a specific audience on each social media channel, as part of multi-faceted campaigns.
- Provide active input regarding multimedia approach during brainstorming sessions with the Marketing Manager
- Occasionally work with freelance writers and editors, ensuring their voice aligns with the brand’s and meets StafflinePro standards.
- Work with Marketing Manager to develop multimedia projects such as videos, IGTV content, etc.
- Editorial experience and strong narrative judgment.
- Experience creating copy and developing concepts steeped in data and strategic insights.
- Strong understanding of current creative best practices for different social media channels (CTAs, captions, hashtags, etc).
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Passion for writing and storytelling across multiple channels.
- Write and create regular email communications; manage and execute campaigns, one-off emails, A/B testing, etc.
- Experience interpreting analytic data and insights for email campaigns and all major social media platforms
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $35,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Writing Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity