Content Manager (Web Page/Social Media)
Upcision a B2B Growth Marketing Agency poised to expand 130% in 2020. We bring to market an in-demand solution presenting Guaranteed, Sales-Qualified Leads to clients in high-revenue sectors.
The result? We've penetrated an impressive array of SMB and Enterprise accounts (Including publicly traded/Fortune 500 companies) culminating in meteoric growth.
Do you love generating intriguing content? Do you have experience growing a social media page? Do you learn quickly? Do you get excited about small, rapidly growing companies and want to be apart of that growth?
Responsibilities and Duties
- Post Weekly Articles to Web Site
- Manage Social Media
- Positive attitude is a must. You're an addition to the company's energy.
- Adhere to Upcision policies, standards, and procedures while maintaining the company’s core values
- Hourly Compensation w/expected quotas
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- 3+ years experience in Content Management/Social Media Marketing
- Familiar w/basic Word Press
- Experience working in a remote environment preferred
- Excellent, effective, and clear communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Background and experience in marketing and content management
- A strong sense of humor
Job Type: Part Time (10-20 hours per week to start)
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Writing Skills: 3 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote