Social Media Manager
INGAGE Biz is a digital marketing strategy, training and management firm based in Miami. Founded in 2011, INGAGE uses numbers-focused social media management to drive results for businesses. From Fortune 500 companies to start-ups, INGAGE creates digital marketing campaigns that build brands.
We are looking for several Freelance Social Media Managers who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. The Social Media Managers will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
- Day-to-day management of key social web platforms- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Daily monitoring and reporting of assigned accounts to the client and internally.
- Oversee the creation, execution & optimization of multiple digital marketing campaigns across multiple digital platforms such as Facebook ads manager & Google ads.
- Review and manage marketing budgets per client per campaign.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications or a related field.
- 2-3 years' of social media experience
- Possess a track record of creating and deploying successful social media campaigns.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple team members and multiple clients across different time zones.
- Strong project management skills to ensure the timely launch & completion of multiple digital marketing campaigns.
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way.
- Basic website backend knowledge
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Spanish-language proficiency is a plus.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
Company's Facebook page: