Growth Marketing Manager
A little about us:
Dandy is an intelligent platform for people and their pets. We use data and science to make caring for your dog easier, thoughtful, and approachable. We're out to change the conversation around pet wellness and empower consumers to make better decisions today for a happier, healthier pup, tomorrow. Our first product is a line of personalized supplement treats that allow pet parents to take a proactive and preventative approach to their dog's overall wellness.
We're a fast-paced team of dog-lovers and entrepreneurs who are looking to flip the pet industry on its head through technology, design, and creative storytelling. Dandy is a fast-growing venture-backed startup that launched in 2019 with its headquarters in sunny Austin, TX.
Performance Marketing Manager:
As the Performance Marketing Manager, you will be empowered to own, iterate, and execute Dandy’s paid strategy across all digital channels. You will directly contribute to the development of our digital marketing strategy, embodying a firm understanding of the customer journey and engaging our customers across several touchpoints while delivering valuable and relevant content. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dog-obsessed team at the ground level and contribute to the health and happiness of pups everywhere. 4-6+ years of experience in a similar role at a DTC brand required.
In short, you will own the budget related to Dandy’s paid acquisition channels and be willing to roll your sleeves up to test, analyze, draw insights, and iterate quickly throughout the digital funnel.
Set and Execute the Strategy:
- Develop a strategy to (i) identify key customer segments (ii) test creative, landing pages, content, copy & frequency across the funnel to drive sustainable acquisition across channels
- Manage all aspects of the customer acquisition process including but not limited to coordinating with external agencies, team recruiting, vendor/tool selection, asset development
- Aid retention by leverage Dandy’s proprietary data from Pet Profiles to help define and evolve the strategy and inform the customization of content relevant to existing and new customers,
- Produce analyses, insights, and visibility into performance to help establish overall revenue goals and associated budget allocation for each channel
Iterate Effectively while Working Cross Functionally:
- Optimize Dandy’s direct-response marketing program across paid social, search, and retargeting
- Evolve and expand hypothesis of key customer segments and test target audience segments across key geographies, funnel planning, product positioning and a strong A/B testing framework
- Develop and execute thoughtful strategies, communication plans and campaigns to drive engagement and subscription acquisition
- Work closely with team members and partners leading creative development and social media by providing data insights on what is proven to convert
- Keep a pulse on competitive landscape, market opportunities, and disseminate information to key stakeholders
Report and Communicate Results
- Develop clear and factual reporting (weekly and monthly) on acquisition across key metrics: spend, CPA, CAC, ROAS, LTV, attribution; strategically communicate results and recommendations to leadership
- Maintain a monthly digital marketing calendar detailing communications programmed across all paid media that supports and balances brand initiatives, product news, promotions, company announcements, educational content, local retail, and community events.
- Oversee 3rd party partners and platforms that assist in driving valuable scale for our business.
- Be a creative, innovative problem solver who consistently stays on top of the latest digital trends and brings new "out of the box" ideas to the table
Who You Are:
- 4 - 6 years of experience within a fast-growing direct-to-consumer startup
- Experience in digital content creation across a wide range of platforms
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and Excel
- Experience building, managing, optimizing, reporting and analyzing digital marketing campaigns specifically Google and Facebook
- A detail-oriented and data-driven thinker with exceptional project management skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with a proven ability to interpret and leverage data to drive decision making
- Ability to combine analytical skills with consumer empathy, to ensure we are always delivering customer-centric content
- An understanding of how media is consumed in today's world and how we can create added value to drive engagement with our products
- Strong communication skills and the ability to execute on multiple projects at once
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and flexible team player
- Must love dogs :)