Ragnarok is a rapidly-expanding CRM agency with offices in NYC, as well as team members based around the US. As a full-service agency, we bridge the gap between creative, marketing, and technology. We specialize in cross-channel content strategy, creation, and distribution (email, push, SMS, web, video, social, and more), as well as web development and MarTech implementations. We work with 100+ clients, ranging in size from startups like Birchbox, Classpass, and Allbirds to established marquee brands like A+E Networks, CareerBuilder, and Stanley Black & Decker.
We are looking to bring on a full-time Marketing Analyst with a particular strength in evaluating email and app messaging programs. The ideal candidate is someone that is wholly invested in a full-time career in digital marketing + advertising and wants to grow with our company. This role is fully remote and can be based anywhere in the US. After the quarantine is over, if the person hired is based in the NYC area, they will be asked to join us in our office in midtown Manhattan.
The candidate has the opportunity to provide in-depth analysis across a wide variety of clients and programs. Specific tasks include:
- Work directly with the Marketing Strategists, gathering requirements, and providing in-depth analysis based on the assigned task. This should include documentation around methodology, assessment of the program, and opportunity. Each analysis will be packaged into a Google Doc + Sheet, incorporating any supporting charts or data directly into the document.
- Leverage client tools, including Amplitude, Mixpanel, Looker, and straight-up MYSQL Queries to stitch together a data story and assess the outcome of any test or potential program
- Use proxies and well-thought estimations to provide sizing of each new effort based on target Key Performance Indicators
- Provide an expert opinion on the analysis, partnering with each strategist to provide recommendations.
- Acting as an SME (Subject Matter Expert) on certain sales presentations and standup meetings with clients, with the ability to speak confidently about their deliverables, ideas, and best practices
The ideal candidate:
- Has at least 3 years of direct experience in marketing analysis, with a proven track record of evaluating email and app-based messaging programs.
- Has previously provided analysis work for an e-commerce or consumer-based subscription product
- Has direct experience working in Looker or Tableau
- Has direct experience working in Mixpanel, Amplitude, Heap, or Google Analytics
- Can use Excel or Google Sheets at an expert level, and knows how to create pivot tables, and do advanced formulas like SumProduct and Vlookup
- Has intermediate experience with MYSQL
- Has created several presentations that showcased their analysis and recommendations
- Wants to work in a startup environment and grow with the company
- Has superior written skills, epic organization, email etiquette, and communication skills
- Is a people person. Has a good attitude, friendly, and thrives in a team environment.
- Has excellent attention to detail, with the ability to read through emails and documents and fully take in all information and break it down into tasks.
- Is a self-starter and motivated
- Doesn’t mind occasionally being around pets in the office (when we get back there).
- Platform experience with Iterable, Braze, Klaviyo, Simon Data or Segment
- Past experience analyzing Paid marketing campaigns
In order to be considered, please send:
- Your cover letter and resume
- Your interests (so we can learn more about you!)
- Any other documents & links you think are relevant
- Unlimited vacation and sick days
- Year-End Bonuses
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Family Leave coverage
If chosen for an interview, you will join us for a remote interview and perform a skill assessment.
Thanks and we look forward to your submission.Show moreShow less