Mighty is on a mission to help millions of injured plaintiffs get a better deal from the civil justice system. Today, our ownership management platform helps personal injury law firms, medical providers and financial service businesses manage their personal injury liens in more than 150,000 cases worth over $1 Billion. We are growing our team with the support of a $9M Series A led by IA Ventures and Tribeca Venture Partners in March 2018.
As the first marketing hire, you will be responsible for developing and implementing Mighty’s marketing strategy. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Director of Marketing will be a Marketing thought leader and will be instrumental in shaping the go-to-market strategy and will work with other senior leaders in the organization to ensure our messaging is consistent. The role can be fully remote or be based out of our NYC/ATL offices, if that’s the preference of the hire.
- Design, build, and execute the company’s marketing strategy
- Build the marketing operations and analytics infrastructure from the ground up
- Report and optimize acquisition channel performance
- Identify and prioritize channels for marketing-led growth
- Help drive the design and execution of major, cross-functional growth initiatives
- Own the end to end execution of marketing campaigns, from channel identification, to messaging strategy, to reporting and analytics
- 5+ years in marketing, preferably for a B2B SaaS product
- Excellent written skills, specifically pertaining to copywriting and email campaigns
- Strong understanding of and ability to collaborate with Sales and Product teams
- Tangible experience building marketing and customer acquisition infrastructure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Up-to-date with best practices and latest trends in marketing, specifically email marketing, and analytics
- Ability to work autonomously, initiate projects and execute through to completion
- Preferred: Advanced skills with Salesforce.com and marketing tech stacks
- Competitive compensation
- Full Benefits - health, vision, and dental, 401(k) with company contribution
- Unlimited paid time off - take time when you need it
- Monthly lunch stipend
- Stipend for home office furniture and accessories
- Learning and Development opportunities
- And more!