Sr Salesforce Technology Manager * remote anywhere in US *
REMOTE POSITION ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES!
Guardian is seeking a Senior Salesforce Technology Manager with demonstrated skills in Customer Relationship Management and marketing automation technology, a keen attention to detail, and a knack to build trusted relationships with internal clients.
- Create and deliver industry-leading solutions on the Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Pardot Customer Relationship Management, Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
- Provide guidance and expertise on Salesforce architecture, design and implementation and design and lead Salesforce development efforts.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to prioritize various initiatives, develop requirements, translate business requirements into technical specifications and adhere to governance and compliance standards in force.
- Provide estimates for projects and manage time, cost and resources.
- Manage external vendors and onsite and onshore technical teams to provide technical guidance, solve challenges and ensure quality deliverables and outcomes.
- Configure, maintain and support the Salesforce infrastructure.
- Manage multiple workstreams, functions, business lines and subsidiaries.
- Scope, build and manage initiatives and developers across multiple priorities.
- Work independently, communicate with technical and non-technical teams, manage and mentor technical resources and demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative.
As our Senior Salesforce Technology Manager, you will report to our Assistant Vice President, Digital Marketing and Customer Relationship Management Technology, Enterprise Application Services, who reports to our Second Vice President, Customer Technology Solutions.
Show moreShow less