Implementation & Client Support Specialist for Enterprise Software
Who We Are
Frontline Data Solutions provides web-based environmental, health, and safety software to some of the world's leading chemical, oil & gas, and manufacturing companies. As a member of the client support team, you'll help us develop and enhance our SaaS platform, working directly with company leadership and customers to make software our users rely on. Frontline is a fully distributed organization, and all roles, including this one, can be performed from any location.
The right candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills to help our clients resolve challenging technical issues and to lead implementation for new clients. Frontline's work culture combines the fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture of a startup software company with the stability and professionalism that reflects our 20-year history.
What You'll Do
- Frontline is looking for a mid-level Implementation & Client Support Specialist to be a critical member of our customer success team.
- Become an expert in several web-based software products.
- Support existing customers over the phone and email on technical issues.
- Lead multi-day on-site and remote training sessions for groups as part of new customer implementation.
- Maintain and update documentation in the online help system.
- Test new product features and provide feedback to Frontline's engineering team.
Skills You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years’ experience in providing client support for a technical product, preferably enterprise software
- Experience supporting third-party enterprise software (NOT general IT help desk support)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident status
What You'll Get
- Opportunity to work directly with senior members of a dynamic, fast-growing enterprise software company.
- Autonomous, entrepreneurial culture with zero bureaucracy.
- Ample opportunity to grow with the company that's positioned to aggressively expand both our products and our customer base.
- Competitive compensation & benefits.