ABOUT THE JOB
We're looking for passionate Brand Designer to join the new Superlist App's Design team.
We deeply care about every last pixel and will create a world class brand with a world class product. We’re at the beginning of our journey and you will have the possibility to help shape a brand in its entirety
You will be working in a small international, remote team of talented and experienced designers and closely with the product, engineering and marketing teams. You’ll build up our brand identity, ranging from the colour scheme Superlist uses, the typography, the icons and any other visuals that we use within the product and for promotional activities.
We value positive work ethics, a genuine passion for quality and the ability to visually speak to a diverse set of users.
- You are an experienced Brand Designer that has worked on building a brand and/or corporate identity before
- You are highly motivated to shape a brand that is unique and represents our values of making our users more productive and thus happier
- You have a natural interest in the productivity space
- You know the various components that make a brand and you are passionate to tackle each one of them
- You have a customer first approach, understanding that the customer base we are targeting consists of a diverse group with many different backgrounds
- You understand social media and you know how to communicate “brand excellence” via social media channels
- You have great communication skills and can build relationships even in a remote setup
- You are capable to explain and defend your designs, while also being able to accept and integrate feedback
- You are willing to participate in the hiring process for future team members
- You are fluent in English
- Big Bonus for creating or working with 3D assets
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
We value dedicated people but we know that it's important to recover, disconnect and spend time with your family. Therefore, besides a competitive salary, you will get:
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Full benefits (health care, dental, vision, ...)
- Family-friendly work environment, high degree of flexibility and understanding for the unforeseeable
- Good work-life balance (we all have families)
- Travel and educational budget
ABOUT THE TEAM
We're a team of highly motivated people that came together to challenge how collaboration and team management software works. Our team is a remote, international, and experienced group of individuals. We value self-organization and taking over responsibilities and new challenges. Our goal is to constantly evolve, learn and grow, to help one another make the right decisions, and to ensure we build the best product possible.
We work flexible hours, believe in a healthy work/life balance. We’re a team of grown-ups and trust each other to make the right decisions. We require you to be a full time employee, but we can discuss reduced workweeks.