Customer Support Specialist
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
What you’ll achieve:
- Become an expert at using Streak and understand common workflows for CRMs
- Delight our users in every step of their journey with support
- Liaison and work cross-functionally with the Product, Sales, and Success teams by being the advocate for our customers
- Analyze our interactions with customers to help us become more efficient and delightful
- Genuine passion for making people feel understood and helping them move forward
- Strong, confident, and clear writing.
- Ability to work on our 7AM-4PM PST shift
- Enjoy troubleshooting, learning, and diving deep on new topics
- Interest in support and the customer experience. This position is a perfect way to craft and hone your skills in delighting customers. You want to grow in this dimension and become an expert in helping users achieve their goals
- Have empathy for everyone. You will need to empathize with users who might have less tech experience as well as empathize with the engineering team who may not have enough information to solve a problem.
- Strong work ethic and an incredible attention to detail
- Have experience in a customer-facing role
- Worked technical support for online software