Architectural Writer (Content Creation)
The real estate agency is looking for someone with passion and experience in architecture to help us create a thematic blog. You will be creating content on both our Instagram and website (see the content references below).
- Create engaging social media and blog content focused on Californian architecture and architecture in general.
- Grow Community by engaging with followers and monitoring conversations across mentioned channels from the brand’s voice.
- Daily posts with engaging description (1 - 2 posts per day)
- Instagram stories - regular and interactive (1 - 3 stories per day)
Website: 3-5 blog posts a month. Requirements for the blog posts will be provided later.
- Deep knowledge of the subject (architecture history, styles, etc.)
- Passion for Architecture
- A degree in Architecture-related programs is a Big Plus
- Previous experience in architecture related content creation or architecture blog management (Web, Instagram, or Tumblr) is a Big Plus
- Creative copywriting ability
- An eye for design and an understanding of how visuals come to life on different platforms.
- Local to Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego area (Preferably)
COMPENSATION: TBD based on experience
WORK LOCATION: Remotely
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $7.00 - $26.00 per hour
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Los Angeles, CA (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Hours per week: