Social Media Manager
You must speak/write French proficiently to qualify for this role.
SEMrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 5 million digital marketers have chosen SEMrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance.
With over 40 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries, and seamless integration with Google services, SEMrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, SEMrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring the easy workflow between the marketing team members, SEMrush helps them become front-runners in their industries.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) plan with company matching 50% of employee’s contributions for the first 6% of salary (available after the first 90 days of employment)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
As a Social Media Manager, your goal would be to build up a strong social media strategy so we could achieve our target of the 20% traffic and engagement growth on social media channels - mainly LinkedIn and Twitter. To do so you will:
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence in the French and US markets, including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Create new and localize social media content that will engage our audience
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success
- Manage online reputation across main social media channels (mostly Twitter, LinkedIn). Engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors and the industry
- Work as a part of the Social Media team in close collaboration with the regional team
- Higher Education (preferably in Marketing, Digital, PR)
- Strong verbal and written French and English (C1 in both languages - is a must)
- Experience in using SMM Software (Hootsuite, buffer, sprout social, audience, twitter analytics) and graphic design tools (Canva, Gimp) would be a great plus
- 3+ years of experience in Social Media Marketing and worked as a social media manager at that time
- Experience with marketing on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram together with a great knowledge of digital marketing and SEO. We want to learn from your great expertise
- Experience in working with SaaS businesses or interested in the tech sphere
- You will have to learn how our platform works & answer customers’ questions in 3 months
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching a conference, or event)
- Strong strategic skills and love creating content yourself. You will be fully responsible for the whole social media marketing of the French region
- Knowledge about SEO & digital marketing on 6 out of 10 or have practical experience in this field
- We create the best software for digital marketers and think that only marketers can understand other marketers’ needs the best.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to analyze online user engagement metrics with the help of Facebook insights, Google Analytics, and similar tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with multiple and changing priorities.Creativity, proactivity, and willingness to constantly learn and grow with a creative playful approach to achieving goals
- This job is fully remote! If this sounds interesting apply! We are looking forward to getting to know your experience
Indeed Hire and SEMrush are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $62,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- SaaS businesses: 1 year (Required)
- SMM Software: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media Marketing and worked as a social media manager: 3 years (Required)
- SEO & digital marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Associate (Required)
- French (Required)