Social Media Manager for Pet Business
Leading dog training company is hiring a Social Media Manager for our South Florida locations. This is a 30 hour / week position, with a possible opportunity to move to full-time near January 2021. This position is remote, with a very flexible schedule. We offer access to industry leading software and assets to help you do your job. We also work hard as a company to help you with professional development. We are looking for a candidate that wants to make an impact via social media.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a friendly, detail oriented person with an analytical focus.
- Have the ability to adapt to our company tone.
- Have experience creating content for FB/IG/YT/GMB (experience with all not required).
- Have sharp photo & video editing skills.
- Excellent writing skills, paired with the ability to match our company tone.
- Be a self starter who is able to keep up with SMM trends, features and opportunities.
- Be able to instigate conversations on the platforms we serve.
- Be able to exceed the KPI's we have set for each channel.
- Create (monthly & weekly) marketing calendars for each platform we serve.
- Convert the marketing calendar into an actionable plan.
- Work with our team to develop assets for your plan.
- Execute the plan you created.
- Monitor reporting vs KPI's, aiming to exceed.
- Visit our training facility twice weekly to take media of dogs in our programs.
- Other related tasks.
- Experience creating content for FB/IG/YT/GMB (experience with all not required).
- Experience editing photos and videos for use on social media.
- Positive attitude.
Ready to apply? Send us your resume and a quick note on why this job is perfect for you.
Missing some of the qualifications, but think you will be great for the job? Don't be shy... apply!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Remote working position.
- Content creation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social media marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video editing: 1 year (Preferred)