Social Media Manager
True Communications: Social Media Manager
Background: TRUE Communications is the #1 marketing agency for outdoor sports and technology, having fostered 5+ year relationships with brands like Rapha, Wahoo, Zwift, Canyon Bicycles, and Halo Neuroscience. On July 1 the TRUE Communications founder started a new, in-stealth performance marketing agency, which already has four clients — and we need to hire fast. Essentially, this is your opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing business from the ground floor on up.
Job Specifications: We are seeking an enthusiastic, detail oriented social media manager to join our marketing team. You will be responsible for managing and growing our client’s social networks. As a social media manager, you will update social networks, curate content to gain new followers, create new social marketing campaigns, build brand recognition, and manage all of our clients content. A successful social media manager will collaborate with marketing, PR, and legal teams to align our clients messages, promotions, and goals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement social media brand strategies, campaigns, and plans to build brand/company awareness
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Create, maintain, and grow new and existing social networks, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, & Facebook
- Manage editorial calendar that aligns with social updates
- Monitor social media progress using web analytic tools
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, and research the best ways to increase traffic
- Review the success of campaigns and develop ways to improve
- Secure new media partnerships
- Drive engagement with social media influencers
- Resolve customer issues through social media
- Create engaging written and visual content
- Research new media platforms, trends, and industry opportunities
- Provide feedback from social media trends and research; relay it to business strategists
- Write effective, concise copy for multiple platforms and social networks
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, PR, or related field
- Two years of social media management experience
- Experience with Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Monday.com
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Google Analytics
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Experience with technologies and best practices for web design, web production, and creative design across multiple platforms
- Experience identifying and creating campaigns for target audience
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Experience with email marketing, writing copy and creative
- Experience with Mailchimp, Klaviyo
- 100% Remote is an option; as-is an office in Sausalito, CA or Boulder, CO
- Full-time interesting work, with included health benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $47,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Social Media Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- 1. Have you worked with fitness/tech/outdoor brands in the past?
If yes, please elaborate.
2. Do you have experience with content creation for social media, email, social ad campaigns?
If yes, please elaborate
3. Are you familiar with scrum and agile project management methodologies
If yes, please elaborate on your project management experience.
4. Do you have experience managing social influencers/influencer marketing
If yes, please elaborate.
- Fully Remote
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible