Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert is certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work®. We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. As we grow, we are seeking an experienced Marketing Specialist II.
The Marketing Specialist II will fill a communications-centric role working within our Marketing Communications, Marcom, group, focusing on a new business unit in our Geospatial sector working closely with the unit’s team to design, align and execute on communications strategies across multiple regions. The Marketing Specialist will work alongside writers and designers within Marcom to oversee and manage those deliverables, digital and print communications, conferences, e-mail campaigns, lead nurturing tactics, client presentations, videos, training initiatives and more.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or related field with six (6) years minimum related experience or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communication or related field with four (4) years related tech-industry experience
- In lieu of degree a minimum of eight (8) years related marketing experience in a B2B tech-related industry
- Willingness to travel at least 25% for conferences and to regional offices
- Experience developing online course materials for complex subject matter
- Experience with a CRM, various presentation methods and multimedia formats is strongly desired
- Marketing experience in at least one of the following engineering design industries is highly preferred: Cloud/SAAS, Geospatial
- Experience in a sales enablement or training services team in the high-tech industry is highly desired
- Develop and execute internal and external strategic marketing communications plans for the new business unit
- Create integrated marketing campaigns (both digital and print) that help accelerate our sales cycle and keep us top-of-mind
- Work closely with both field sales and internal sales teams on programs and projects
- Plan and orchestrate the business unit’s conferences and client events – from pre-show marketing efforts to “in-booth” messaging to post-show communications
- Drive and execute lead nurturing programs through superior tracking and management of those leads and through creative, targeted communications
- Lead and manage projects directly with the in-house graphic design and writing teams
- Design and manage a variety of projects, designing and developing highly engaging and interactive learning solutions
- Combine a solid understanding of sales enablement, training methodologies, graphic design, instructional design and adult learning practices with excellent collaboration, personal leadership and cross-cultural communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate your vision to writers and designers in an exciting, thorough and succinct way, for you’ll be working with them often to complete many of your marcom deliverables
- Excellent self-starter and independently motivated, with a strong passion for results and action
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Quickly adapt and respond to industry changes - as well as internal initiatives
Leading Innovation and Integrity...
As members of a leading design, geospatial and infrastructure management firm, Woolpert employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity, diversity and vision. With projects that contribute to the sustainability, security and efficiency of federal, local and private-sector clients across the U.S. and abroad, our employees appreciate rewarding careers that contribute to advances in the Architectural/Engineering industry while also knowing they’re serving the needs of some of the best communities and organizations around the world.
Presenting Opportunities and Challenges at Every Turn...
As a firm that recognizes the importance of developing top talent from within, our employees have access to a wide range of training and coaching programs and are rewarded for their achievements through our excellent benefits package and competitive salaries.
Our vision: http://woolpert.com/about-us/
Learn more about our “Great Place To Work” certification: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/woolpert-inc
Woolpert provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Job Type: Full-time
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply