EMERGE is seeking a Marketing Manager with an emphasis in Social Media Management to plan and coordinate the team’s social media presence and performance. This role requires a complete understanding of how social media works as you will be responsible for a social budget, content creation, branding, and customer service. This is a great opportunity for an experienced digital professional to grow and work in a remote, fast-paced environment.
EMERGE operates a premiere online educational platform to provide performance courses and training for aspiring and professional actors, playwrights, directors, and other artists. Renowned instructors deliver affordable, quality courses where students self-select their educational experience by attending a course either as a participant, auditor, or observer.
The two unique pathways offered by EMERGE are Professional Training and University Programs which provide teachers, artists, and students the opportunity to collaborate and learn within a global community.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve marketing goals;
- Create and manage content and engagement campaigns;
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users;
- Effectively manage the budgeting and performance for all campaigns;
- Efficient reporting to all relevant stakeholders;
- Actively seek creative and innovative media solutions
You will work with our team to develop campaigns to drive student engagement and inquiries. You will need a good understanding of our brand and services, but most importantly you will need to be fully familiar with the tools available to promote and generate clear business results.
You will be expected to meet demanding targets, manage budgets effectively, and keep leadership updated about the performance of your campaigns and how leads are progressing through the recruitment pipeline.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in social media management
- Ability to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Total understanding of social media marketing tools and how to create, management, and optimize campaigns across all relevant channels
- Strong technical and data analysis skills
- Good understanding of how social media content influences business outcomes
- Proven experience in planning and activating social performance campaigns
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn advertising platforms
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,442.00 - $120,168.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote