Growth Marketing Strategist
We are looking for an all-star digital marketer to join our expanding Growth Marketing team. If you are passionate about marketing strategy, campaign execution, and presenting your work to a range of stakeholders and clients, we want to talk. Strong candidates will have experience using today’s top marketing technologies and tools to drive great results for one or multiple B2B organizations.
WHO YOU ARE
- You enjoy learning how to expertly use new marketing tools and technologies and also leverage them to build sophisticated marketing campaigns that drive results.
- You have experience communicating marketing strategies and results to many different stakeholders, as well as encouraging data-driven decision making at the highest levels of a business or organization.
- You have experience building website analytics reports and sales and marketing dashboards in a variety of software programs.
- You understand how sales and marketing work together and are well-versed in what KPIs matter to each department (as well as how to measure them).
- You have a comprehensive understanding of what a marketing funnel is and how content, paid media, sales, SEM, and SEO intersect and work together.
- You are an adept multitasker who is able to pivot quickly between tasks and adapt to shifting deadlines and client goals.
- Agency experience is strongly preferred.
- Takes initiative and is resourceful
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Set up and optimize lead nurture workflows and content segmentation frameworks inside of HubSpot, Pardot, and SharpSpring.
- Contribute messaging and creative for marketing and sales email series.
- Build custom dashboards, lead scoring systems, and goal and conversion reports that clearly communicate campaign performance and progress towards our clients’ marketing objectives.
- Setup, launch, and monitor multichannel marketing and advertising campaigns on behalf of our clients.
- Write compelling copy to support a range of marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Provide data-led insights to colleagues in other departments to help their work make a bigger impact for our clients.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- In addition to 11 observed holiday, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, with an additional 4 mental wellness day
- 100% company funded health insurance, with dental and vision options
- Pre-tax Commuter benefits
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- Summer Fridays (office closes at 3:00 PM) and Fall/Winter/Spring Fridays (office closes at 5:00 PM)
- The opportunity to join a dynamic, close-knit team that loves going to work with and for each other every day
Thunderfoot is a digital marketing and creative agency built by an integrated and international team of content creators, strategists, designers, and developers. We help organizations reimagine and deliver their most ambitious digital projects and initiatives.
Acting as an extension of your team, we craft exceptional online experiences, content, and marketing strategies for brands around the world. We take our clients’ challenges personally and do the hard, human work required to produce creative solutions that get results.
Thunderfoot is also an equal opportunity employer.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote team members regardless of their race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status (as required by applicable law).
Our top goal as an employer is to bring together a diverse mix of talented people who are excited to join our company, stay with Thunderfoot for a long time, and do their best work while they’re here. We take pride in the quality of the services and work we provide to our clients, and we know none of it is possible without the hard work and commitment of our passionate and creative employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
The Thunderfoot team is currently working remotely for the safety of all our employees.
- marketing campaign: 2 years (Preferred)
- Hubspot: 2 years (Required)
- Fully Remote