The Bloc is the most diversified, fully independent health creative agency in the world, celebrating our 20th Anniversary! We provide comprehensive cross-channel services for audiences across the health spectrum, and partner with clients who are doing some of the most meaningful and exciting work in health today. And as part of an international network of like-minded, independent agencies across the globe, our work continues to be globally recognized for creativity and innovation. Come build with us.
At The Bloc, a Senior Copywriter is passionate about communicating to users and patients and responsible for creating concepts while working closely with their art counterpart to produce high quality creative for the Agency’s clients. You’ll execute creative concepts across all channels including Digital, Print, TV, and Social on your assigned account.
- Responsible for strong conceptual thinking, and execution of innovative copy for integrated, cross channel assignments
- Create a range of concepts and for each project that supports the strategy and concept
- Communicate concepts and proposed executions
- Collaborate with client services, technology, strategy and external suppliers to seek out inspiration and innovation
- Build reputation and trust with client
- Work closely with art and account services to ensure strategic goals and objectives are met
- Understand the creative process and follow jobs from inception to completion
- Secure approval for final copy and keep the team updated on appropriate account activity
- Participate in proper safe keeping of deliverables.
- Check and approve all copy through all stages of pre-production and production
- Seek and share creative inspiration staying on top of current interactive, mobile, advertising trends and share finding with team members
- Present approved work to client representatives
- Participate in and contribute to the new business pitches and organic growth
- Bachelor’s degree required in a relevant field
- 3+ years of digital and print copywriting experience (healthcare preferred)
- Ability to work well within a team and independently
The Bloc provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.Show moreShow less