Marketing Coordinator/ Jr. Copywriter
What if you could...
- Bring to life our social media marketing strategies through targeted and timely posts across multiple social media channels
- Interact with customers and fans in real time about our brands and services
- Draft creative and engaging promotional content and visual assets to attract and engage customers
- Collaborate with the marketing team on developing strategies for optimizing customer experiences, brand loyalty and business growth through social media
If you’re our next Marketing Coordinator-Jr. Copywriter you will look forward to engaging in activities such as:
- Draft copy for direct marketing, email campaigns, customer communications, promotions, product feature launches and other marketing messages targeted to our existing customer base leveraging topics like love, relationships, and life challenges
- Work directly with UI/UX team to ensure new images, design templates and copy are available for each campaign
- Develop creative briefs for promotional programs that provide Marketing, UI/UX and other departments with the materials and assets they need
- Monitor relevant social media trends through social listening tools and collaborate on leveraging those to engage fans and customers
- Publish social media posts in alignment with the annual promotional program calendar adhering to project schedules communication and brand guidelines
- Track, evaluate, and report on social media campaigns and other analytics to provide recommendations for refinement and/or new promotional programs
- Deliver just in time communications to customer service about upcoming social media events and how to position events to customers
- Monitor live events and interact with customers and fans during them and after
Your journey up to this point will likely have included:
- 2+ years working social media marketing, with experience in copywriting and editing
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, or relevant field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially skills in copyediting and proofreading
- Proficiency using Facebook Ads Manager, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Sprout Social, Later, Canva, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to balance competing priorities while still meeting or exceeding deliverable deadlines
- Ability to drive detail-oriented execution with excellence, while maintaining a view towards strategic objectives
- Assist Marketing with other duties as assigned such as social media and content initiatives.
- Additional qualification in web design, photo/video editing, or animation is a plus
- Passion for astrology, tarot, mediums, clairvoyance, and psychic readings is a plus
Here is a little bit more about us:
Voice Systems Engineering, Inc. (VSE) pioneers technologies and builds brands that foster beneficial impact through direct personal connections. Our lines of business leverage the intuitive wisdom of psychic advisors to provide people with expert advice and care at the right time to help optimize positive and supportive interactions. This position will be working within the marketing discipline for our Psychic brands.
There are some serious perks to work with us. Our management process is built for high collaboration and innovation, we have an unlimited vacation policy, flexible work hours. While we are working remotely through 2020 when we do return to the office other perks include an on-site gym, doggies-encouraged-at-work policy, yoga and fitness classes, and a ton of social opportunities.
Want to join forces?
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan including:
- Company paid group life and disability insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan – 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health & Wellness reimbursement
VSE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, apply to learn more!Show moreShow less