BHJOB15656_15400 - 100% Remote Jr. Product Marketing Manager-(W-5210)
The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for a Product Marketing Manager who would be interested in a remote contract opportunity offered within the New York, NY region.
The Product Marketing Manager will serve an integral function on the team, ensuring the right product information is distilled and paired with the right marketing segment manager at the right time. This position will facilitate the collaboration between the marketing department and the product management including maintenance of the interactive product marketing roadmaps, designing product value propositions, distilling competitive intel, and developing product marketing assets for the go to market team to empower sales to better serve our customers. Ultimately this role will serve as the bridge to the go to market team to ensure alignment between the product roadmap and the go to market plans.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- Minimum 4 years of product marketing experience
- Clear and effective copywriting techniques
- Experience with content marketing (Case Study, WhitePaper, Webinars)
- Salesforce or CRM working knowledge
- Experience working across multiple channels and managing projects and people who don’t report directly to you
- Experience with a workflow tool for project management
- Proficient in Outlook, Microsoft
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Proven ability to govern process
- Ability to work well in a matrixed organization and effectively manage across boundaries
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strategic Planning and strong prioritization capabilities
- Manage the product and editorial road map / calendar by providing guidance, enforcing governance and adding value
- Identify Unique Value Propositions and create FABs by product to help facilitate campaign effectiveness
- Deliver product marketing assets such as key content, and customer stories that the go to market team can translate into compelling campaigns
- Bridge the gap between product management and marketing