Head Of Customer Support
Nicereply is a SAAS company located in Central Europe, opening a remote position based in California US. We help customer support teams collect customer feedback through our simple CSAT, CES, and NPS surveys.
Our company wants to add a Customer Support Team Lead to our growing team. The successful candidate will focus on all aspects of customer satisfaction and care as well as the supervision of our dedicated Customer Service Associates. The Customer Support Manager will take charge of our customer service department and foster positive relationships with our clients.
- Oversee our customer service team
- Manage and train Customer Associates
- Set reasonable customer satisfaction goals and work with the team to meet them on a consistent basis
- Interact with customers on a daily basis, responding to their questions and guiding them to the appropriate service
- Min of 5+ years experience in Customer Support leadership
- BA or equivalent experience required; advanced degree preferred
- Experience with customer ticketing systems or helpdesk systems, e.g. Zendesk, Front, Freshdesk, Help Scout is an advantage.
- Exceptional communication, analytical and collaborative skills required
- Fast learner, quick problem-solver, passionate about the customer experience
This is a remote position based in the San Francisco, California area.
Work hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Compensation: based on experience
Show moreShow less