Senior Product Designer
The Mobalytics mission is to create the ultimate gaming companion, providing powerful tools that enable all players to step up their game and be their best self. In the last four years we have gone from just servicing League of Legends players to empowering players of different genres through Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra, and Valorant. We’ve achieved a lot but there is so much we can accomplish with the right talent onboard. We need razor sharp, experienced, and responsible professionals who can help us grow and evolve from a small adventurous party into a disciplined raid team who can conquer any challenge.
We consider ourselves a gaming company even though we don’t make games because we work hand-in-hand with world-famous developers. We love these games and are members of the communities that make them thrive. This is not for the faint of heart. Working in a startup is hard, unpredictable, and demanding. Only the most passionate people thrive. Your love for video games, your expertise and craft, attention to detail, and your dedication to a great user experience will take you far with us.
As a Designer, your visual language will inspire our players to feel like they are using a truly premium tool. They will feel empowered to get the most out of their experience. Remember, a player’s results start in their mind, and without an elegant and efficient canvas, they can’t create their own unique masterpiece. We believe that to create something so powerful for the player journey, you must love the game and share that same journey with the players. In our adventuring party, there is no doubt that you are the wizard. Without your magic nothing we do is possible.
Senior Product Designer Responsibilities
- We want you to lead the design of the product and make sure that our app is beautiful and easy to use.
- We want you to think and design as an end user. To do that, you have to understand the nature of our users and be one of them. That means you should probably play a lot of games…maybe even try and compete sometimes!
- No it’s not enough for you to love talking to people and feel super satisfied when done helping them. That’s a good start for sure, but it’s not enough. We need you to help us handle the immense scale we are experiencing.
- You should be familiar with the design process of a new app or feature.
- Be self-reliant enough to carry the whole team through the process. Start with user stories, sketches, and prototypes. Finish with the design of the interfaces and user testing.
- You should be able to take broad concepts or ideas and turn them into valuable features for our users.
- Understand business needs and connect them with design decisions that can be articulated in individual or group settings.
- Partner with engineers, product managers, and data scientists to oversee the user experience of a product from concept to launch — and then continue to improve it. That's why you should have fluent English!
Bonus points for:
- Experience in designing Dashboards for SaaS products.
- Experience in designing complex interfaces and making them easy to understand.
- Fostering a culture of design.
- Spoken Russian language.
Mobalytics Required Personal Skill Set
- Plays games with a desire to improve.
- People who love games and the tools that players use to get better at them make for a great fit and can understand the mission clearly.
- No, we don’t care if you are Bronze or Diamond.
- Self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude.
- Hopefully, you’ll tell us what we need to be doing. Independence and agency are key traits at Mobalytics.
- We want to queue with “Can do” party members because passion breeds enthusiasm, which in turn makes learning and team achievement infectious.
- Strong sense of team spirit thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- We strive for excellence and don’t waste each other's time with BS.
- We all support and encourage each other, but that also means being good at listening to feedback.
- Excellent attention to details, quality of work and time management.
- You have ownership of the product. Be proud of your work, not for our sake, but for yours. We will be proud too!
- Working hard and having a sense of urgency are important, but being efficient is more important. Hard work doesn’t mean endless hours and “face-time,” it means on time delivery of quality work and achieving our shared goals.