Digital Technology Coordinator Position
The Center for Mind-Body Medicine, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization located in Washington, DC, has been a pioneer in the movement to make self-care, self-awareness and group support fundamental to healthy living and to the healing of population-wide stress and trauma in the U.S. and in devastated areas around the world. Individuals, institutions, communities and countries have been transformed by using the Center’s model. Currently, our work is expanding exponentially. Please visit cmbm.org for additional information.
The Center for Mind-Body Medicine is seeking a Digital Technology Coordinator to provide technological event logistics support for our online training programs. Our ideal candidate is someone drawn to CMBM’s mission and passionate about creating seamless environments for our participants to learn and grow. This person revels in the small details while holding a vision for a successfully planned event. The Digital Technology Coordinator will execute the logistics of our online learning management system so that our staff and faculty can deliver top quality learning objectives and our participants can benefit from a top quality learning experience.
- Assign licenses of our Learning Management System (LMS) to appropriate contacts
- Set up training programs and courses in LMS
- Set up small group assignments in LMS
- Assign conference rooms
- Coordinate the customer service portal
- Interface with Digital Communications Director on:
- Faculty technology audits
- Staff technology audits
- Hardware and software procurement as necessary
- Management of remote technology support for CMBM Executive Director and other faculty as necessary
- Provide reporting from the LMS system
Experience and Competencies Required
- At least six months’ experience in using Learning Management Systems (LMS) such as Adobe or other.
- Experienced in all A/V needs for remote online learning including troubleshooting video and audio issues and providing real-time solutions.
- Full fluency in Office products and Google Apps.
- Experienced in Salesforce and CRM a plus.
- Self-motivated, self-managing, problem solver.
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a creative, mission-focused team.
- Ability to work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees.
- Strong communication and customer service skills, the ability to communicate with a wide variety of people and personalities, and a warm and friendly attitude.
- Highly organized with superb attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively balance time and prioritize tasks.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Flexibility in hours of availability as some of our programs occur internationally and may require occasional support.
Washington, D.C. metro area. This position is currently remote due to COVID-19 restrictions, however, there may be occasional socially-distanced and masked trips required to assist with technology set up needs for the office.
- When post-COVID-19 travel resumes, extensive travel may be required during training programs: 40-50% travel. Trips may have little advance notice at times.
- Competitive depending on experience and commensurate with the organization’s salary structure.
The benefits package includes:
- 3 weeks of paid annual vacation (accrued at a rate of 4.61 hours per pay period)
- 5 days of paid sick leave (accrued at a rate of 1.54 hours per pay period)
- Health and dental insurance
- Optional 401K plan (you are eligible to participate in after your first month. Note that CMBM does not contribute to 401K plans)
- Smart Benefits Plan with Washington DC Metro (if use of office is needed)
The Center for Mind-Body Medicine is an equal opportunity employer. For more information visit www.cmbm.org.
- Please email your cover letter and resume with the subject "CMBM Digital Tech Coordinator Job” to hr at cmbm.org.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted; no calls or drop-ins, please.
Job Type: Full-time