Paid Search Copywriter Freelance
Freelance SEM/PPC Copywriter
We are Theorem, a global managed services company, helping the world’s leading brands; publishers and agencies succeed in the digital world. Our consultancy and delivery services provide fuel for our client’s digital transformation.
We are looking for a talented Freelance Paid Search Copywriter to join our team on a part-time capacity. This role provides the opportunity to lead the development of ad copy for some of our top clients. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of all major search advertising platforms, industry best practices, and a unique writing style to help our clients stand out against the competition. Additionally, we’re looking for a team player with a strong passion for writing, and a basic understanding of the big picture of digital marketing; namely how online retail, PPC, SEO, item detail pages, and paid ads work together.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with excellent writing/editing skills employing best practices and proven ROI strategies with an interest in online retail.
- Write custom, keyword rich, compelling, and effective ad copy including paid search ad headlines and descriptions, product descriptions, key product features, and articles from scratch
- Generate desired conversions (i.e. sales, request for info leads, etc.) via effective and concise ad copy for PPC paid search campaigns
- Optimize PPC paid search ad copy to improve conversion rates
- Enhance previously written paid search ad copy and improve overall SEM and SEO traffic
- Actively work on long-term projects in conjunction with the performance of daily work
- Share ideas to aid in the development of the Client’s search capability
- Ensure all activities comply and are conducted in accordance with international, federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances
- Use competitor research tools like SpyFu & SEM Rush to understand competitor themes and successes regarding ad copy.
Experience & Qualifications
· Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience Search and copywriting - Agency or Search company experience preferred
· The ability to capture prospective buyers'/audience attention and effectively write to reach them and the motivate desired action; purchase, request for more info, etc.
· Demonstrable writing skill and proficiency
· General knowledge on the inner workings of PPC, SEM, SEO and industry standards
· Experience in online retail and merchandising is a plus
· Positive, energetic, and motivated personality
· Must be accountable
· Must be results-oriented and possess an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a demanding, fast-paced work environment.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $45.00 - $60.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- On call
This is remote job
- PPC Copywriting: 3 years (Required)
- Fully Remote