Social Media Intern
We are a fast-growing digital marketing and social media agency with a roster of clients in the beauty, fashion, and lifestyle space. Our clientele ranges from beauty brands to celebrities to influencers and more. While we are based in Los Angeles, we’re open to working with candidates anywhere in the US.
You will work directly with the founder and creative director to design and execute all social media marketing assets. You’ll be working with our team to create educational and share-able content to promote our clients and will play a pivotal role in the creative process at our agency.
We will work with you to craft your experience as an intern and provide you with both creative freedom and real-world experience. If you’re interested in getting hands-on experience in social media strategy and content creation from two beauty & lifestyle industry veterans and being a valuable contributor to our team, this is the job for you.
What You’ll Be Working On:
- Curate, Design and execute unique content for social media posts (Instagram grid, Instagram Stories, Pinterest, etc.)
- Work with our founder and creative director to brainstorm and execute campaign ideas for all our social platforms.
- EXTREMELY Instagram-savvy
- Great eye and passion for art and design
- Familiar with apps such as Canva, Over, FaceTune, Pinterest and StoryLuxe
- A desire to learn about social media marketing
- Familiarity with creative software like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Ability to multitask, think critically, problem-solve, and be creative and flexible
- A desire to learn, grow, and a passion for moving things forward
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Available 1-2 days per week
Job Type: Internship
Pay: $100.00 per day
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
This position is fully remote.
- Social Media Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote