Field Marketing Manager- Indiana
Not many companies in today’s world have a 95% retention rate of associates like Indiana Farmers Insurance. We value and retain our associates through a combination of interesting work, great co-workers, and a top-notch total rewards package. We are a financially strong mutual insurance company that values making smart decisions and implementing them sensibly. We also value having a good balance between our work and personal lives. All these factors combined mean a positive and stable workplace for our associates and excellent service for our members!
Indiana Farmers’ Values: Innovation + Collaboration + Accountability + Respect + Empowerment
We are currently looking for an experienced, proactive and highly motivated Field Marketing Manager to join our Sales Team and manage Southern Indiana. This position is responsible for prospecting, recruiting, developing, counseling and training new agents to market Indiana Farmers Insurance commercial and farm products, within the assigned agency territory. This position requires a thorough understanding of every aspect of the Insurance industry to include claims, billing, binding policies, coverage forms, agency operations, risk qualifiers, etc. Our Field Marketing Managers promote the company to agents and external customers in accordance with the organization’s vision, mission, and strategic goals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Makes agency calls regularly in person and through collaborative technologies, to keep agents informed of product and procedural changes, to promote products and to monitor loss ratio and production data.
- Assists agents by performing various support activities, such as coordinating and providing quotes, inspecting properties, advising on recommended coverages, and assisting with presentations to prospective clients.
- Works collaboratively with underwriters and inside agency sales representative to profitably write, maintain, and grow our members.
- Creates, champions and assists agents in implementation of work plans for profit and growth
- Develops and implements strategies for loss experience improvement and premium volume goal attainment on agency and territory levels.
- Designs and distributes various marketing-related reports, including data on competitors’ products, rates, and commissions, and sales projection information; keeps management apprised of progress toward marketing and growth goals.
Qualifications and skills, we are looking for include:
- College degree
- CPCU or CIC designation
- Active IN producer license
- Three years of related experience, as a field marketing manager, field sales manager or field commercial underwriter
- Proven ability to lead and motivate others at all levels in the organization
- Proven sales and marketing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Possesses the necessary keyboard, software, and digital media skills
- Must possess valid driver’s license
Why work for Indiana Farmers Insurance?
Imagine working for an employer like this:
- 95% retention of our associates over the last 5 years even with a very competitive employment market.
- Financially stable as shown by our A (Excellent) rating by AM Best.
- Truly customer focused, as all mutual insurance companies are and
- A strong legacy of excellent performance throughout our 143 years in business!
Our total rewards package includes a competitive salary and benefits package:
- Health, dental, vision and life Insurance provided free of charge to associates
- Opportunities for advancement
- An exceptional 401(k) Plan with a 2% match plus an 11% company contribution
- Above average Paid Time Off days as well as paid holidays
- A diverse workforce
- A paid Day of Service to serve others at your favorite charitable organization
- Matching funds of up to $100 annually for your favorite charitable organization
- An on-site fitness center, complete with showers
- Associate recognition awards and an annual Associate Recognition Luncheon
- Educational Assistance Program
- Casual attire
- Free and convenient parking right next to our building
For more information about Indiana Farmers Mutual Insurance Company, please go to https://insurance.indianafarmers.com/about-us.
Indiana Farmers Insurance is an equal opportunity employer!