Customer Service Representative/ Call Center
THE ROLE: James Caccia Plumbing Inc. is currently seeking a Full Time, reliable Customer Service Representative who will serve as the first point of contact and communication for our customers. At Caccia Plumbing, our Customer Service Representative consistently delivers an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all of our current and future customers. The ideal candidate will be able to remain calm during stressful situations and have excellent communication skills.
The ability to multi-task is essential and you must be willing and able to take appropriate action with little supervision. The primary role for this position is to provide excellent customer service, field all incoming phone calls and foster and maintain customer relationships. It is important that all the information collected and communicated is accurate and timely.
WHO WE ARE: Caccia Plumbing, Inc. is the #1 plumbing company located in the heart of San Mateo County. We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We are a team that trusts each other, bonded by mutual respect, empowered to take ownership, and living a healthy work / life balance.
Customer Service Representative Duties and Responsibilities:
· Receive calls from customers on behalf of the organization
· Obtain and input customer information into CRM
· Provide real time support for inside staff and field technicians
· Conduct follow up calls to customers
· Consistently provide a 5-star, premium customer service experience
· Improve customer perceptions and create expectations for customers
· Ensure fast turnaround on client requests
Customer Service Representative Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Successful work experience in a fast-paced environment.
· Familiar with necessary technology.
· Fluent in English (oral and written), other languages a plus.
· Outstanding organizational skills and multitasking abilities.
· Intentional, active listener with exceptional communication skills.
· Solid understanding of how to provide empathy to customers while maintaining control of the call.
· Strong character, sound judgement, a level head, and critical thinking.
· Ability to work under pressure with ability to adapt to changes quickly.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Ranked #1 nationally for employee engagement
- Our top performers are among the highest paid in the industry
- Company Pays 100 percent Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Short term disability and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - For health and dependent care
- Paid vacation & sick leave - Paid holidays
- Company funded 401K plan and other retirement contributions
- Numerous training opportunities
- Monday through Friday
- 8am - 5pm PST
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Call Center Experience: 5 years (Preferred)
- plumbing knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
- Service Titan software: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Are you available to work Monday through Friday; 8am-5pm PST?
- Fully Remote
Communication method(s) used:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible